Find a Primary Care Physician
The medical plans below require you to name a primary care physician (PCP) when you enroll. Each plan's website has a physician directory to help you to find PCPs for you and your family members. While the plans make every effort to keep the information current, you should call the doctor to verify that he/she is still in the plan.
Health Net Blue & Gold
- Under "Enrollment Information", select "Provider Search."
- Select "Health Net Blue & Gold Provider Directories."
- Select a region.
- In the PDF that appears, search for your provider.
Health Net Senior Advantage
- Under "For Medicare Retirees" in the middle of the page, select "Find Providers & Urgent Care Centers"
- Select one of the options provided and follow the directions provided.
Western Health Advantage
Does My Doctor Participate in the Plan?
The plans below do not require you to name a primary care physician. However, you can use the plans' doctor search applications to see if the doctor you want participates in the plan. While the plans make every effort to keep the information current, you should call the plan or the doctor to verify that he/she is still in the plan.
- Kaiser Permanente — California and Kaiser Senior Advantage
- UC Care
- UC Health Savings Plan
- UC High Option Supplement to Medicare
- UC Medicare PPO
- UC Medicare PPO without prescription drugs