Who's eligible: Employees with Full, Mid-Level or Core benefits and retirees
Who’s covered: You and your family members
Who pays the premium: You
How the Plan Works
- Call the plan directly for toll-free telephone advice.
- Send the plan an e-mail.
- Visit an attorney in person. You may use a network attorney or a nonparticipating attorney of your choice. However, if you use a nonparticipating attorney, you may be required to pay for services first and then submit a bill for reimbursement. See the plan booklet for the coverage limits for participating and nonparticipating attorneys.
- The Law Guide and Document Library on the ARAG Legal website has a variety of updated educational legal information.
What the Plan Covers
- Legal advice, representation and preparation or review of documents in-office from an ARAG Network Attorney.
- Legal advice via phone from ARAG’s nationwide network of telephone attorneys.
- Estate planning documents including wills, trusts (using the 8 hour General In-Office benefit once per certificate year), powers of attorney and healthcare directive.
- Family legal matters including divorce, separation, annulment, child support, visitation and/or alimony, adoption, guardianship/conservatorship and name change.
- Identity theft protection services including: Credit Monitoring, Internet Identity Surveillance, Child Identity Monitoring, Full-Service Identity Restoration, and Identity Theft Insurance*.
- Consumer protection issues including personal bankruptcy, debt collection defense and legal representation for enforcement of warranties or promises in connection with lease or purchase of goods or services. Disputes over real estate construction matters are not included.
- Defense of traffic offenses, including traffic tickets.
- Driving privilege protection.
- Defense of misdemeanor charges such as trespassing, public intoxication, and vandalism.
- General In-Office — 8 hours of attorney time per family per certificate year for advice, negotiation and service for personal legal matters that are not covered or excluded. This includes preparation of a trust, administrative hearings or sale/purchase of a residence.
- Online legal tools and resources, such as DIY Docs® that enable you to create documents like a standard will, power of attorney, child medical authorization, HIPAA authorization, contractor agreement and more.
|Self plus adult||$13.78|
|Self plus child(ren)||$13.78|
|Self plus adult plus child(ren)||$15.03|