Who's eligible: Employees with Full, Mid-Level or Core benefits and retirees
Who’s covered: You and your family members
Who pays the premium: You
How the Plan Works
- Call the plan directly for toll-free telephone advice.
- Send the plan an e-mail.
- Visit an attorney in person. You may use a network attorney or a nonparticipating attorney of your choice. However, if you use a nonparticipating attorney, you may be required to pay for services first and then submit a bill for reimbursement. See the plan booklet for the coverage limits for participating and nonparticipating attorneys.
- The Law Guide and Document Library on the ARAG Legal website has a variety of updated educational legal information.
What the Plan Covers
- Legal consultation, including general legal advice, document preparation and review, preparation of wills and durable powers of attorney.
- Matrimonial proceedings, including divorce, separation, annulment, child support, visitation and/or alimony.
- Consumer protection, including legal representation for enforcement of warranties or promises in connection with lease or purchase of goods or services. (Small Claims Court actions and disputes over real estate construction matters are not included.)
- Defense of misdemeanor charges, except traffic charges.
- Defense in traffic matters that will directly lead to license suspension.
- Major trial representation, up to and including four days.
- Identity theft services, with toll-free access to identity theft case managers.
- Online legal tools and resources, such as the Do-It-Yourself Legal Documents™ that enable you to create documents such as powers of attorney.
- Reduced fees for non-covered matters when using an attorney from ARAG’s Reduced Fee Network (some exclusions apply).Benefits are limited to one claim per item per year, whether you have individual or family coverage, except for attorney office work, estate planning, wills, trust benefits and telephone legal services. See the plan booklet for plan limitations and exclusions.
|Self plus adult||$13.78|
|Self plus child(ren)||$13.78|
|Self plus adult plus child(ren)||$15.03|