Taxes can be confusing, but the UCPath Center is here to help!

Related Links

Download this helpful job aid — this convenient “map” of your W-2 form explains what the information in each box is.

Accessing your W-2s

If you signed up for an electronic W-2, you can view or download it at UCPath online or At Your Service Online

If you didn’t opt to receive a W-2, your form has been mailed to you. But, now’s a great time to update your preferences for next year. Here's how to update your preferences on UCPath online:

  • Log in to UCPath
  • In the left-side menu, select Employee Actions
  • Select Income and Taxes
  • Select Enroll to receive online W-2
  • Click the checkbox and select Submit

Need additional help with your W-2?

If your location has transitioned to UCPath, log in and select the yellow Ask UCPath Center button on the top right of your screen to submit an inquiry. Or, call the UCPath Center at (855) 982‐7284. Associates are available from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday.