UC Blue Logo
What are you looking for?

You’re getting mail! Do we have your address?

Share This Article

Nobody likes lost mail – especially when it’s about your benefits or your taxes. UC will be mailing your Open Enrollment information and 1099-R tax form soon, so now’s the time to make sure you have the right contact information on file.

How to update your contact information in UCRAYS

  1. Go to UC Retirement At Your Service (UCRAYS) at retirementatyourservice.ucop.edu 
  2. Click “Edit Profile” in the upper left of the UCRAYS main menu.
  3. Select “Address,” “Email & Phone” or “Communication Preferences” and follow the prompts to update your information.

If you update your mailing address, you’ll receive a confirmation email to protect your account against unwanted changes. While you are signed in to UCRAYS, make sure your beneficiaries are listed correctly, with their up-to-date contact details.

If you have any questions, please contact the UC Retirement Administration Service Center at 1-800-888-8267 or send a secure message through your UC Retirement At Your Service (UCRAYS) account.

Keep Reading