UC net
What to do if you're

Changing your address

You’re moving. Now you need to be sure UC knows your new address. It’s important that UC has a valid, current address to mail you benefits information and your W-2 form if you elect to receive it in the mail. Where you move may affect your eligibility for some HMOs and medical groups. Also, if you leave UC and decide to keep your Retirement Plan accumulations in the plan, it’s important to keep your address up to date so UC can reach you.

But don't worry, changing your address is easy.


Go online to make the change

To get started, log on to At Your Service Online

Go to 'My Contact Information' to find the form

Under the red tab on the upper left of the page, click on ‘My Contact Information’ and you’ll be taken to the page to change your address.


Enter your new address and home phone number in the form

After you've filled out the change-of-address form, be sure to check your disclosure settings, which are lower down on the page, and update them if necessary. When you're finished, click on the 'Submit' button.


To change your personal email address, click on the link on the left of the page

Enter your new email, and confirm it. Remember to click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page.

Remember to update your information with other service providers

You may need to update your contact information elsewhere, including Fidelity, your local HR or Payroll office and other service providers.

Take a well-earned break. You're done!